Described by Zub as his “love letter to Conan the Barbarian and Dungeons & Dragons, and swords and sorcery in general,” Skullkickers tracks the antics of the two aforementioned sellswords as they bash and bungle their way through the multiverse, gathering up a host of interesting friends and foes along the way. They fight fiendish necromancers, sail the seven seas, wrestle gorillas with horns, and confront a would-be world-dominating Cthulhu-like entity, with identity issues. (17/13)
- Pullbox Previews: Interior and character art – BOOM!’s We Only Find Them When They’re Dead
- Doctor Who – Time Lord Victorious is coming in September!
- Pullbox Reviews: Horizon Zero Dawn #1
- Pullbox Reviews: Cult of Dracula #1 – Something old, something new, something gory, something spewed…
- Pullbox Previews: Apocalypse Kinda, an online comic you can read for FREE… right now!