Father of two doting (well, ish) teenage children, I am a counselor and divorce mediator by day (and evening, until 8 or so), and vanquisher of evil (in my head) by night. Also, I recently adopted a 2-year-old red heeler named Zelda, who is awesome. I like riding my Harley when it's not raining or snowing (so about three weeks per year), collecting vintage Marvels and playing whatever RPG is in season at The Table (c).
Latest Posts by the Author
- Pullbox Review: This Little Orphan Got More Than She Bargained For!
- The Pullbox Binge List: What to Watch, According to Clara
- The Pullbox Binge List: What to Watch, According to Andy
- The Pullbox Binge List: What to Watch, According to Eric
- How ‘Bout a Little Retro With That Virus, Ask Justin Gray & Jimmy Palmiotti…
- The Pullbox Binge List: What to Watch, According to Greg
- Rich Douek & Alex Cormack Spill the Beans: Sea of Sorrows to Plumb the Depths of Horror!
- Killing Red Sonja Explores the She-Devil’s Wake…and Sets Her Up For a Fall!
- Tim Seeley Spills the Goods on his Bloodshot Run (and the-eventual-Revival Movie)!
- Nicnevin and the Bloody Queen Haunt the Way to Spring!
- Evil Dead the Musical (in HD!) Brings the Sugar, Baby!
- The Pullbox Ultimate Guide to the Con, Episode Five: Finding Room at the Inn
- The Pullbox Ultimate Guide to Conning: Episode 4
- The Pullbox Guide to the Con Episode 3: Swingin’ the Best Deal
- The Fuhrer and The Tramp (Finally) Make it to Print!
- The Pullbox Guide to the Perfect Comicon, Episode 2
- Surviving (and Even Enjoying) the Con: Advice From a Veteran
- Dungeons & Dragons Infernal Tides: Minsc Goes to the Library!
- Pullbox Reviews: Frankenstein Undone Fills the Gaps in the Creature’s Tale
- Pullbox Reviews: TKO’s 7 Deadly Sins Offers Real Grit