Father of two doting (well, ish) teenage children, I am a counselor and divorce mediator by day (and evening, until 8 or so), and vanquisher of evil (in my head) by night. Also, I recently adopted a 2-year-old red heeler named Zelda, who is awesome. I like riding my Harley when it's not raining or snowing (so about three weeks per year), collecting vintage Marvels and playing whatever RPG is in season at The Table (c).
Latest Posts by the Author
- Pullbox Review: Cullen Bunn Offers Up Horror for the Senses in Basilisk
- Pullbox Preview: Harold Schechter and Eric Powell Ask, Did Ya Hear What Eddie Gein Done?
- Pullbox Review: Yvon Roy and His Son Find Joy in Little Victories
- Pullbox Reviews: Conan Journeys Into the Land of the Lotus!
- Pullbox Reviews: Identity Stunt is Back, and it’s Sequel Time, Baby!
- Pullbox Reviews: Young Hellboy Goes on a Pulp Adventure in The Hidden Land!
- Pullbox Reviews: Scout/Black Caravan Resurrects The Shepherd with Apokatastasis, Issue 1!
- Pullbox Reviews: The She-Devil With a Sword Slices Her Way Through Cupid’s Heart!
- Pullbox Reviews: Blackbox’s Shi no Kage – Shadow of Death is a Bushido Classic!
- Pullbox Reviews: It’s 1973 and Abbott’s Back…But So’s the Umbra!
- Pullbox Reviews: Man of Sin Packs an Emotional Gut-Punch!
- Pullbox Previews: Mad Cave Goes Hammett-Style on Nottingham!
- Pullbox Reviews: Amelia Sky Has to Save the World…After She Finds Her Parents!
- Pullbox Reviews – Firefly: Watch How I Soar Offers Glimpses Into Everyone’s Favorite Space Jockey
- The Pullbox Gift Guide: Andy’s Take
- Pullbox Reviews: TKO Drops a Supernatural Noir Classic in Lonesome Days, Savage Nights!
- Pullbox Reviews: Children of the Grave Offers Post-Apocalyptic Mystery!
- Pullbox Review: Stranger Things and Dungeons & Dragons Waxes Nostalgic on the Early Days of Tabletop Gaming
- Pullbox Reviews: Madam Satan Ponders Life as the Queen of a Less-Than-Thrilling Hell
- Pullbox Reviews: Penultiman Looks at Life as Second Best