In The Sting, we’ve got an interesting caper side-story featuring the ubiquitous Yo-Saff-Bridge and her cadre of not-terribly-happy-to-participate female compatriots. To what should be the shock of absolutely no one who’s ever read or watched the series, Saffron has once again infiltrated her way into the world of Serenity…and she aims to misbehave. This time, though, she’s not set her sights on Mal, or any of the other boys. Rather, she’s targeting a gigantic diamond, an exclusive convent, and the ladies of everyone’s favorite Firefly-class spacecraft. And if she can prevail upon a healthy dose of vengeance on the way? Well, she’s not one to complain.
- Pullbox Reviews: Adler #1- An actress, a nurse, & a vampire assassin… must be Wednesday
- Pullbox Reviews: Quantum & Woody #1 – Family Fun Day, Assassinations, & a Goat
- IDW brings DS9 crew back to comics!
- Watch For This: Batman: The Animated Series Adventures – Shadow of the Bat
- Herd Offers a Primer on Pre-Historic Vampirism!