So, what do you get when you throw a genocidal dictator, a leggy genius femme fatale, a dashing action hero lothario and the greatest slapstick performer of the 20th (or any other) century together in an alterna-historical plot to end the Nazi threat forever? And then pepper in some seasoning of a young and completely badass (you were right, Paul) future Dracular/Saruman, a polio-affected president, a—sorry—the sultry jazz-blues singer and a future time-traveling doctor? You get a helluva good time, is what you get. (13/13)
- Announcing Leading Creators to Attend Wizard World Chicago 2021, Oct 15-17
- Cover Blitz: Gun Honey #1
- Heavy Metal Magazine, a shining example of “customer service”!
- Pullbox Reviews Canopus, the collected trade- A sci fi romp worthy of The Outer Limits…
- Pullbox Previews: Barbarella #3 – The Siren of Space is Breathless!