Man of Sin starts out dark, slips into shadow and then cascades into ebon blackness before being consumed in blazing hellfire. It’s a story of grief, pain, rage and harrowing loss. And the antichrist, the end of times and how that’s all supposed to pan out. More than a simple eulogy or horror, Sin is a bit of a puzzle, one that I won’t expand upon much here to avoid stealing the fun from you—but one that Guilde unravels masterfully, until you feel not so much sucker-punched as slowly constricted, until your breath is utterly taken from you. (12/13)
- Pullbox Reviews Lazer Brain Comics #2- The all-ages adventure anthology series continues!
- Pullbox Previews Angry Ape Army: Genesis Uprising- Hop on board for a very different Planet
- Pullbox Previews Project Riese #1- Indy meets Ocean’s 11, with the promise of more to come…
- Pullbox Previews: Wild’s End
- Allies collide in Gargoyles #6
Search The PullBox
Image Comic News Dark Horse Kickstarter Dynamite Entertainment Dynamite Entertainment Family Friendly Toys Valiant Book News Mature Content Zenescope Comic Reviews Conventions Titan Archie Comics Archie Comics Pullbox Reviews Star Wars Zenescope Image Comics Kindt BOOM! Studios IDW BOOM! Studios Marvel Pullbox Previews Valiant Marvel Independent Action Lab IDW comiXology Titan Comics Dark Horse Aspen Comics Movies TV Star Wars Boom Studios Kickstarter Uncategorized Dynamite Games Teen