I can tell you, having read Silver and its fascinating companion piece, Rosalynd (both also available via the Kickstarter, and highly recommended), Stephan Franck is an outstanding storyteller and artist. Silver is a fast-paced, Ocean’s Eleven meets Dracula noir mash-up and was a blast to read beginning to end, and I have to imagine Palomino will be much the same. With art reminiscent of Darwyn Cooke and writing that’s equal parts Elmore Leonard and Christopher Moore, and a murder story set firmly in the world of would-be Kenny Rogers and Dolly Partons, how could it not?!?
- Scout Comics upgrades By the Horns to a regular ongoing series…
- Pullbox Previews- Artist Joe Rubinstein delivers a classic cover beatdown for Identity Stunt 2, #3
- Jim Zub brings D&D fans back to the realm with Mindbreaker!
- James Bond returns in Himeros
- Asylum Press invites readers to a Vampire Macabre anthology in September