I’m not going to bother extolling the virtues of Gail Simone’s work on Red Sonja: either you recognize it as the best interpretation of the character in the She-Devil’s history, an industry-leading writer at her peak, with greater depth and integrity than any previous writer (except for maybe Jim Zub, but that was a one-shot) had even contemplated for her; you’re just not a sword and sorcery reader (we should talk about whatever abuse you experience as a child, that would leave you scarred so); or you’re illiterate.
- Pullbox Previews: Two Star Wars books for every collector, coming soon from Titan Comics
- Titan Books Solicitations May ’21
- Back This: Bettie Page in Apocatequil’s Ring
- Pullbox Reviews: Blade Runner Origins #1
- Kickstarter Spotlight on Caspian Porter issues 0 & 1- Sci Fi action with a classic pulp attitude…