God Loves, Man Kills (1982) Marvel Comics Written by Chris Claremont Illustrated by Brent Anderson Colors by Steve Oliff Letters by Tom Orzechowski The Uncanny X-Men. Magneto, master of magnetism. The bitterest of enemies for years. But now they must join forces against a new adversary who threatens them all and the entire world besides […]
- IndieGogo Spotlight on Prof Dario Bava & the Orgy of the Blood Freaks- Campy Hammer Film throwbacks make me happy!
- Pullbox Review: Identity Stunt, the Sequel, Act Two: Invasion USA!!!
- Archie Horror is in full force! Chilling Adventures in Sorcery!
- Pullbox Previews – Dune: House Atreides #11
- The Beyond Era puts Ben Reilly on center stage!