Man of Sin starts out dark, slips into shadow and then cascades into ebon blackness before being consumed in blazing hellfire. It’s a story of grief, pain, rage and harrowing loss. And the antichrist, the end of times and how that’s all supposed to pan out. More than a simple eulogy or horror, Sin is a bit of a puzzle, one that I won’t expand upon much here to avoid stealing the fun from you—but one that Guilde unravels masterfully, until you feel not so much sucker-punched as slowly constricted, until your breath is utterly taken from you. (12/13)
- Pullbox Reviews Lazer Brain Comics #2- The all-ages adventure anthology series continues!
- Pullbox Previews Angry Ape Army: Genesis Uprising- Hop on board for a very different Planet
- Pullbox Previews Project Riese #1- Indy meets Ocean’s 11, with the promise of more to come…
- Pullbox Previews: Wild’s End
- Allies collide in Gargoyles #6
Search The PullBox
Book News Archie Comics Titan Image Image Comics IDW BOOM! Studios BOOM! Studios Family Friendly Uncategorized Boom Studios Action Lab Kickstarter Star Wars Comic News Marvel comiXology Titan Comics Dynamite Entertainment IDW Kindt Zenescope Valiant TV Pullbox Previews Valiant Dark Horse Zenescope Dynamite Entertainment Comic Reviews Independent Aspen Comics Dynamite Kickstarter Star Wars Toys Teen Conventions Marvel Dark Horse Archie Comics Pullbox Reviews Games Mature Content Movies