A spinoff to Russell’s smash run on the main Red Sonja title (the events of this book take place directly after Red Sonja #12), Killing Red Sonja presents the revenge quest of boy-emperor Cyril of Zamora, adopted son of recently-slain evil tyrant Dragan the Magnificent. Made to promise to track his father’s absence, then seek vengeance if he were not to return, the boy, overwhelmed by guilt and duty despite full knowledge of his father’s despotism, heads out in manic chase. (12/13)
- Pullbox Review Sacred Hearts- Asking the question, “What if the Goonies had tried to summon Cthulhu?”
- This week! Pullbox Giveaway: Doctor Who – Alternating Current HC. The Tenth Doctor, The Thirteenth Doctor and Rose!
- Pullbox Indie Spotlight on Ninja World #2- An original manga created for the Western market… with ninja!
- Pullbox Kickstarter Spotlight on Buzzard #3- Still offensively satirical, still oh so very British (in the very best ways)
- Pullbox Previews: The Invincible Red Sonja #1