Down from the Bookshelf for review this week is the Thieves’ World Graphic series, the comic adaptation of the Thieves’ World anthology collection by Robert Lynn Asprin, Lynn Abbey and a host of others. Abbey restructured a number of Thieves’ World tales (and wrote a few new ones) for the graphic novel format, and the books were drawn by none other than young and rising (at the time) artist Tim Sale.
- Pullbox Reviews: The Old Guard (vol 1)- From the page to the screen
- Pullbox Review: Vlad Dracul Explores the Monster Behind the Myth
- Pullbox Reviews: Starside #3- Alien invasion, crazy superpowers, & a fast-shooting pilot…
- Newest edition to the Marvel Universe? Ultraman!
- Dynamite’s Comic-Con@Home Virtual Panels Revealed!