I can tell you, having read Silver and its fascinating companion piece, Rosalynd (both also available via the Kickstarter, and highly recommended), Stephan Franck is an outstanding storyteller and artist. Silver is a fast-paced, Ocean’s Eleven meets Dracula noir mash-up and was a blast to read beginning to end, and I have to imagine Palomino will be much the same. With art reminiscent of Darwyn Cooke and writing that’s equal parts Elmore Leonard and Christopher Moore, and a murder story set firmly in the world of would-be Kenny Rogers and Dolly Partons, how could it not?!?
- Source Point Press signs Simon & Schuster distribution deal
- Pullbox Reviews El Krudo- A war, a soldier, & one crazy trip…
- Pullbox Reviews The Legacy of Mandrake- a satisfying update to a classic pulp hero
- Pullbox Reviews: Brokenland #3- “Each frame-worthy panel ventures deeper into Meeso’s fascinating tale”
- Pullbox Previews: Two Star Wars books for every collector, coming soon from Titan Comics