The Shadow: Year One #8 (Dynamite Entertainment – Wagner/Torres) “In the aftermath of his sky-scraping battle with Big Gun Massaretti, Lamont Cranston hunts for the psychic super-villain who was puppet master to the belligerent mobster, the grotesque and mysterious Dr. Zorn. His pursuit takes him to all corners of the Big Apple, even as the NYPD are just beginning […]
- Pullbox Reviews Muhammad Ali, Kinshasa 1974- The “Rumble in the Jungle” put to the page like never before
- Pullbox Previews: Sonjaversal #2 – When Sonjas collide!
- Source Point Press signs Simon & Schuster distribution deal
- Pullbox Reviews: El Krudo – A war, a soldier, & one crazy trip…
- Pullbox Reviews: The Legacy of Mandrake – a satisfying update to a classic pulp hero