Back for round two of the Infernal Tides storyline from IDW next week are Minsc, Boo and company, set to page by the capable hands of Jim Zub, Max Dunbar, Sebastian Cheng and Neil Uyetake. And frankly, as enjoyable as the first one was, this one’s even better… (13/13)
- Pullbox Reviews Frankenstein the Unconquered- The Monster gets a new spin in a Dark Fantasy setting
- Pullbox Kickstarter Spotlight: Luminology, The Mark of the Soul (book 1)
- The world of Eve returns with Children of the Moon
- Pullbox Reviews: Clash of the Classics #1 – The Man of La Mancha vs Invaders from Mars!
- Rick and Morty vs Cthulhu! ’nuff said!