Out for English language release this week is the German-language 2016 cult fave, The Accursed Inheritance of Henrietta Achilles, book one of the House Divided series by life-long pals and tabletop gamers Haiko Hornig and Marius Pawlitza. A Little Orphan Annie meets Night at the Museum in the realm of Dungeons & Dragons romp, Accursed Inheritance tells the tale of young Henrietta Achilles, confused orphan and apparent heir apparent to the great and powerful wizard, Ornun Zol.
- Dan Abnett brings the KILLER arc to a close in Dejah Thoris #6
- Bookshelf Review: Colleen Doran Brings Neil Gaiman’s Troll Bridge to Glorious Life!
- Pullbox Reviews: Lily’s Take – Lacey and Lily “A Twist to the Classic Superhero Tale”
- In 2021, Alien and Predator properties will be a part of the Marvel Universe
- Death of Nancy Drew: Part Two Delivers More Noir Gold!