Anyone who’s read Rich Douek’s Road of Bones (or the upcoming Sea of Sorrow) knows Douek’s at his best writing period-centered historical fiction. Except that anyone who’s read Wailing Blade knows that Douek’s at his best writing urban fantasy fiction. Well, lucky you if you haven’t taken in Gutter Magic yet, because two degrees of Rich Douek at his best is several degrees of awesome. (12/13)
- IndieGogo Spotlight on Prof Dario Bava & the Orgy of the Blood Freaks- Campy Hammer Film throwbacks make me happy!
- Pullbox Review: Identity Stunt, the Sequel, Act Two: Invasion USA!!!
- Archie Horror is in full force! Chilling Adventures in Sorcery!
- Pullbox Previews – Dune: House Atreides #11
- The Beyond Era puts Ben Reilly on center stage!