Predictably, Simone’s writing is outstanding, and her take on the Rose/Thorn construct is engaging. Gritty and realistic, it makes for an entertaining read without demanding too much out of our suspension of disbelief; the psychology, if a little stretched, is believable enough for me to buy. And there’s enough twists and turns (and a gut punch of an ending) to keep things enthralling throughout. (13/13)
- thePullbox Reviews Starside #3- Alien invasion, crazy superpowers, & a fast-shooting pilot…
- Newest edition to the Marvel Universe? Ultraman!
- Dynamite’s Comic-Con@Home Virtual Panels Revealed!
- Bookshelf Reviews: A Second Chance at Sarah
- Pullbox Reviews: Freaky Tales #1- A monster kicking, kaiju slaying anthology from Evoluzione Publishing