What is it? Live on Kickstarter, right now, with a cut off date of March 31st, 2019… Okay, but what is it? Sorry… right… Here’s what Chuck Suffel, contributor and editor-in-chief at whatchareading.com has to say about the book… Tales of The Rockabilly Rambler is a full color, 48 page anthology starring The King himself […]
- Pullbox Reviews: Outer Darkness #9 – What If Gene Roddenberry & H.P. Lovecraft got together..?
- Pullbox Reviews: Ella Upgraded
- The Next Generation of Lev Grossman’s THE MAGICIANS Makes Their First Appearance in Brand New Series
- Pullbox Reviews: Once and Future #1 – Magic Scabbards, Questing Beasts, & Other Nonsense…
- Image Comics, Lemire & Hester Introduce Body Horror in new series, The Family Tree