“Infamous” (TV-PG) (HDTV)
“TORI SPELLING RETURNS AS LINDA LAKE — Linda Lake (guest star Spelling) returns to Metropolis and threatens to expose Clark’s (Tom Welling) secret unless he promises to give her exclusive information on the red-blue blur so she can become a star reporter again. Refusing to be blackmailed, Clark tells Lois (Erica Durance) his secret and asks her to write his story for The Daily Planet. Glen Winter directed the episode written by Caroline Drie”
– Open with Lois walking through a downpour because Clark forgot to pick her up from the airport because he was saving people.
– The return of Linda Lake…biotch!
– Linda blackmails Clark into either reporting on the Red/Blue Blur or exposing his secret.
– Clark decides to go public with his powers rather then bend to Linda’s will.
– Davis Bloom is robbing the Metropolis General pharmacy.
– Clark is making eyes at Lois and says he wants her to write his story. Then proves his powers to her.
– Lois comes to terms with who Clark is and his powers.
-A modern re-telling of the classic Lois and Clark/Superman interview
– The story runs with Clark’s face and ID outed to the world (WTF?)
– Chloe feels the burn of being a celebrity friend.
– Davis and Chloe have a short conversation and Davis learns who the Kryptonian is.
– Chloe tells Clark that he has a new penthouse office and Lois Lane is an editor.
– Linda makes a deal and runs her own story
– Linda accuses Clark of being the first wave of a Kryptonion invasion and that he murdered Lex
– Clark is accosted by press and stuck at the farm. The FBI question him regarding Linda’s accusations.
– The feds try to arrest Clark, he resists and is a wanted man
– Clark wants to use his LEGION ring to go back in time and stop himself from telling Lois and giving the interview.
– Clark and Lois have a touching moment.
– Linda switched the ring for Green K.
– Chloe shreds files when Davis shows up looking not good. He can’t keep Doomsday in check and lets Chloe know. She calls Lois before Doomsday takes her out.
– Lois helps Clark, checks her message, and tries to tell Clark about Davis. Clark slips the ring on and transports to two days earlier.
– Clark tracks down Linda Lake and takes her out before she can do anything.
– Clark does make it in time to pick up Lois from the airport.
– Lois and Clark set up a coffee date to talk about what happened at the wedding.
– Chloe plants the idea of a secret identity that is the stylistic opposite to Clark.
– Clark destroyed the LEGION ring.
– Linda Lake knows about Doomesday.
– David kills her.
– Clark stands Lois up
** Next week Tess takes Clark up on a plane then causes it to crash..Could this be the “learning to fly” episode? Could be.
My thoughts on the episode went something like this:
^ Finally a new episode
^ WOW, Major story development.
^ Wait…What the hell is this?
^ Oh, this is just sad!
^ Well, I guess they could to it like that.
^ Ooo, that was pretty cool.
^ Oh, every thing is okay now.
^ Wow, major story development!