2014 marks both IDW Publishing’s 15th anniversary and the return of one its most integral and beloved creators, Ashley Wood (Popbot, World War Robot). This May, Wood and writer T.P. Louise, his co-conspirator on Lore (now in development as a major motion picture), launch an all-new, ongoing bi-monthly series, The Beautiful War. Wood and Louise weave The Beautiful War around an industrialist, Audel Howard, […]
- Pullbox Reviews Frankenstein the Unconquered- The Monster gets a new spin in a Dark Fantasy setting
- Pullbox Kickstarter Spotlight: Luminology, The Mark of the Soul (book 1)
- The world of Eve returns with Children of the Moon
- Pullbox Reviews: Clash of the Classics #1 – The Man of La Mancha vs Invaders from Mars!
- Rick and Morty vs Cthulhu! ’nuff said!