2014 marks both IDW Publishing’s 15th anniversary and the return of one its most integral and beloved creators, Ashley Wood (Popbot, World War Robot). This May, Wood and writer T.P. Louise, his co-conspirator on Lore (now in development as a major motion picture), launch an all-new, ongoing bi-monthly series, The Beautiful War. Wood and Louise weave The Beautiful War around an industrialist, Audel Howard, […]
- Scout Comics upgrades By the Horns to a regular ongoing series…
- Pullbox Previews- Artist Joe Rubinstein delivers a classic cover beatdown for Identity Stunt 2, #3
- Jim Zub brings D&D fans back to the realm with Mindbreaker!
- James Bond returns in Himeros
- Asylum Press invites readers to a Vampire Macabre anthology in September