So What? Press is excited to announce that it will publish two comics by Jess Ruliffson in 2014: Invisible Wounds and City Chickens. The first, Invisible Wounds, is part of Ruliffson’s series documenting the stories of veterans from the Iraq and Afghan wars. It will debut at MoCCA Arts Fest on April 5th & 6th. City Chickens tells the touching story of […]
- Scout Comics upgrades By the Horns to a regular ongoing series…
- Pullbox Previews- Artist Joe Rubinstein delivers a classic cover beatdown for Identity Stunt 2, #3
- Jim Zub brings D&D fans back to the realm with Mindbreaker!
- James Bond returns in Himeros
- Asylum Press invites readers to a Vampire Macabre anthology in September