I met Mike Mahle at Wizard World Chicago last August, and dropped a pretty good chunk of my budget at his table. His retro highly graphic style pulls people in from geeks to trained artists. One high end graphic designer even mentioned how his use of typography adds so much to his overall style. Mike’s […]
- Heavy Metal Magazine, a shining example of “customer service”!
- Pullbox Reviews Canopus, the collected trade- A sci fi romp worthy of The Outer Limits…
- Pullbox Previews: Barbarella #3 – The Siren of Space is Breathless!
- Edward Einhorn & Eric Shanower Team-Up for Fresh Adaptation of Trojan War Drama in Iphigenia in Aulis OGN
- The Witch War continues in the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina #9