Books should be read, not scrolled. A great book is called a “page-turner” not a “scroller”. The shape, format and printing technique can be a work of art that serves the story being told. In this era of fondle pads, the true book stands apart from something scrollable. The readers become an active, integral part […]
- Scout Comics upgrades By the Horns to a regular ongoing series…
- Pullbox Previews- Artist Joe Rubinstein delivers a classic cover beatdown for Identity Stunt 2, #3
- Jim Zub brings D&D fans back to the realm with Mindbreaker!
- James Bond returns in Himeros
- Asylum Press invites readers to a Vampire Macabre anthology in September