Comic and graphic novel publisher Zenescope Entertainment has announced that it is going to reprint Grimm Fairy Tales Adult Coloring Book to meet demand from initial orders. Zenescope President and chief creative Joe Brusha attributes the response to the Zenescope focus on art. “Our fans have always responded to the attention to the art in […]
- Scout Comics upgrades By the Horns to a regular ongoing series…
- Pullbox Previews- Artist Joe Rubinstein delivers a classic cover beatdown for Identity Stunt 2, #3
- Jim Zub brings D&D fans back to the realm with Mindbreaker!
- James Bond returns in Himeros
- Asylum Press invites readers to a Vampire Macabre anthology in September