Dave Sim‘s masterwork Cerebus ran for an impressive 300 issues between 1977 and 2004. Starting with issue #26, Cerebus got a taste of High Society, a storyline that concluded with issue #50, and which critics and readers alike recognize as the point at which Cerebus became a vehicle for political commentary. High Society is also widely considered a great starting point for […]
- CHARLES SOULE & WILL SLINEY’S HELL TO PAY PROMISES HELLBOY MEETS INDIANA JONES ACTION IN SNEAK PREVIEW REVEAL
- Pullbox Previews Upcoming Archie Comics
- Jason Aaron’s new love story starts with… Once Upon A Time At The End Of The World
- Pullbox Reviews: Lower Your Sights – An anthology from Mad Cave Studios that should be demanding attention
- Nomad returns! But which one?