I’m not going to bother extolling the virtues of Gail Simone’s work on Red Sonja: either you recognize it as the best interpretation of the character in the She-Devil’s history, an industry-leading writer at her peak, with greater depth and integrity than any previous writer (except for maybe Jim Zub, but that was a one-shot) had even contemplated for her; you’re just not a sword and sorcery reader (we should talk about whatever abuse you experience as a child, that would leave you scarred so); or you’re illiterate.
- Pullbox Reviews: The Old Guard (vol 1)- From the page to the screen
- Pullbox Review: Vlad Dracul Explores the Monster Behind the Myth
- Pullbox Reviews: Starside #3- Alien invasion, crazy superpowers, & a fast-shooting pilot…
- Newest edition to the Marvel Universe? Ultraman!
- Dynamite’s Comic-Con@Home Virtual Panels Revealed!