2014 marks both IDW Publishing’s 15th anniversary and the return of one its most integral and beloved creators, Ashley Wood (Popbot, World War Robot). This May, Wood and writer T.P. Louise, his co-conspirator on Lore (now in development as a major motion picture), launch an all-new, ongoing bi-monthly series, The Beautiful War. Wood and Louise weave The Beautiful War around an industrialist, Audel Howard, […]
- Titan’s Blade Runner 2019 Gets a collected edition & a trailer!
- Pullbox Previews: Strange Skies over East Berlin #3
- NCBD- Look what’s available from Mad Cave Studios!
- Pullbox Reviews: The Misplaced #1 – Ethereal Art and Heavenly Storytelling Make for an Outstanding Debut!
- Pullbox Reviews: Bezkamp – Lily’s Take “Gripping and Constantly Twisting and Turning”