In The Visitor no. 1, Paul Levitz presents us the opening chapter of what looks to be a taut, exciting thriller, with intrigue and layers galore. Who is the titular Visitor? What are their motivations? What are the Japanese doing, and why the secrecy, even from their allies? With tense action and quick-fire dialogue, we’re immersed into Levitz’s world, one of chaos, confusion and lies. And one I want to know a good deal more about.
- Pullbox Reviews Firefly: Brand New ‘Verse- A new generation of thrilling heroics in the Black…
- Pullbox Previews; Graphic Novels/Collected trades, coming in April from Titan Comics
- Pullbox Previews – Warlash: Cold Metal Mayhem #1
- The War of the Bounty Hunters is almost here!
- Skybound is celebrating 10 years with a new series!