Published for the first time ever – the conclusion to the legendary Hawkmoon Chronicles, written by Michael Moorcock and adapted by James Cawthorn! A saga of science and sorcery 40 years in the telling, illustrated in gorgeous black-and-white with triptych triple-page spreads. In a post-apocalyptic world scoured by monsters and men, only Dorian Hawkmoon can […]
- Pullbox Reviews: Remnant- Three generations of survivors on Mars…
- The Fuhrer and The Tramp (Finally) Make it to Print!
- Award-Winning Writer Mark Waid Named Publisher of Humanoids
- Pullbox Reviews: Clara’s take on Life is Strange Issue #12 “A Forever Expanding Universe That Offers an Abundance of Mystery and Action”
- Pullbox Reviews: Major Holmes & Captain Watson- New players in the classic game…