Chase the Moon is the bastard child of West Side Story’s romance, the often violent and stylized world of The Warriors, and the horror sensibilities of The Monster Squad. It’s a perfect fit for readers looking for 1980’s nostalgia tinged with both the macabre and beautiful. The story It’s Halloween, 1986. Witches, vampires, mummies, and ghouls are everywhere. Among these creatures […]
- Pullbox Reviews Shelter Division- A black ops story that’s [REDACTED] to the max…
- Pullbox Review: It’s 1973 and Abbott’s Back…But So’s the Umbra!
- From Boom! Studios this NCBD, January 20th
- Lords of the Cosmos are coming again!
- Pullbox Reviews: For the Love of the Game – The review is longer than the comic, but this sci fi short hits the bullseye