Grimm Fairy Tales #1 Writing: Joe Brusha Art: Ediano Silva Colors: Ivan Nunes Letters: Taylor Esposito Publisher: Zenescope Available date: December 28, 2016 Fantasy is a tough genre. In order for the fantasy parts to be acceptable, to suspend belief, the real parts need to be real. In this relaunch of the popular series Grimm’s […]
- thePullbox Previews: The Nixie of the Mill Pond, & other European Stories
- Kickstarter Preview- Oneshi Press presents Mr Guy, Zombie Hunter! (July 1st)
- Pullbox Review: Mignola, Allie and Stenbeck Continue the Creature’s Tale in Frankenstein Undone #2
- Pullbox Reviews: Guardian #1 – An indie action comic with room to move…
- The Mindful Ninjas- A positive message for all ages… and NINJAS!