Dave Sim‘s masterwork Cerebus ran for an impressive 300 issues between 1977 and 2004. Starting with issue #26, Cerebus got a taste of High Society, a storyline that concluded with issue #50, and which critics and readers alike recognize as the point at which Cerebus became a vehicle for political commentary. High Society is also widely considered a great starting point for […]
- thePullbox Reviews Wolverton, Thief of Impossible Objects #2- Daring do & quips galore!
- thePullbox Reviews Infinity: A Tale of the Inferno- How far would you go…?
- Pullbox Previews: Buffy The Vampire Slayer #7
- Pullbox Previews: Elvira – Mistress of the Dark #7
- BOOM! gives fans Power Rangers / TMNT crossover!