The story, over its six issues, tracks the primary tale of the origin of adopted child Grace and the orphans of Threadgill Mission, and padre Antonio’s quest to right the wrongs of their history—wrongs that have resulted in a savage war perpetrated by Comanche war chief Black Cloud upon white settlements of the area. As the story evolves, we are treated via flashback to bits and pieces of each character’s history, and the personal trials that have led to their association with their particular sin. (12.5/13)
- Pullbox Reviews: Remnant- Three generations of survivors on Mars…
- The Fuhrer and The Tramp (Finally) Make it to Print!
- Award-Winning Writer Mark Waid Named Publisher of Humanoids
- Pullbox Reviews: Clara’s take on Life is Strange Issue #12 “A Forever Expanding Universe That Offers an Abundance of Mystery and Action”
- Pullbox Reviews: Major Holmes & Captain Watson- New players in the classic game…