Father of two doting (well, ish) teenage children, I am a counselor and divorce mediator by day (and evening, until 8 or so), and vanquisher of evil (in my head) by night. Also, I recently adopted a 2-year-old red heeler named Zelda, who is awesome. I like riding my Harley when it's not raining or snowing (so about three weeks per year), collecting vintage Marvels and playing whatever RPG is in season at The Table (c).
Latest Posts by the Author
- Pullbox Reviews: Tom Taylor’s Seven Secrets Starts with a Bang!
- Pullbox Reviews: Camron Johnson Ups the Crazy in Bonecheck, Volume 2!
- Pullbox Reviews: Conan Meets Robocop in Peter Ricq’s A King’s Vengeance
- Pullbox Reviews: Vlad Dracul Explores the Monster Behind the Myth
- Bookshelf Review: Colleen Doran Brings Neil Gaiman’s Troll Bridge to Glorious Life!
- Death of Nancy Drew: Part Two Delivers More Noir Gold!
- Bookshelf Reviews: The Skullkickers Kick Some Skulls, and Take Some Opas!!!
- Skullkickers (Finally!) Gets Animated!!!
- Pullbox Review: Something’s STILL Killing the Children, and Erica Slaughter’s Gonna Do Something About It!
- Pullbox Review: Mignola, Allie and Stenbeck Continue the Creature’s Tale in Frankenstein Undone #2
- Classic Teen Sleuths Meet Hammett-Style Noir in The Death of Nancy Drew!
- Pullbox Review: Rogue Planet Offers Other-Worldly Horror!
- Smoke & Mirrors Offers More Gutter Magic Sorcery!
- The Pullbox Guide to Outlasting the Apocalypse, Silver Screen Edition: Monkey’s Take
- The Pullbox’s Apocalypse-Avoiding Binge List, Silver Screen Edition: Eric’s Take
- The Pullbox Guide to Waiting Out the Apocalypse, Silver Screen Edition: Clara’s Take
- The Pullbox Guide to Waiting Out the Apocalypse, Silver Screen Edition: Andy’s Take
- Stephan Franck is Back with Another Neo-Noir Powerhouse!
- Pullbox Review: This Little Orphan Got More Than She Bargained For!
- The Pullbox Binge List: What to Watch, According to Clara