Father of two doting (well, ish) teenage children, I am a counselor and divorce mediator by day (and evening, until 8 or so), and vanquisher of evil (in my head) by night. Also, I recently adopted a 2-year-old red heeler named Zelda, who is awesome. I like riding my Harley when it's not raining or snowing (so about three weeks per year), collecting vintage Marvels and playing whatever RPG is in season at The Table (c).
Latest Posts by the Author
- The Pullbox Guide to the Con Episode 3: Swingin’ the Best Deal
- The Fuhrer and The Tramp (Finally) Make it to Print!
- The Pullbox Guide to the Perfect Comicon, Episode 2
- Surviving (and Even Enjoying) the Con: Advice From a Veteran
- Dungeons & Dragons Infernal Tides: Minsc Goes to the Library!
- Pullbox Reviews: Frankenstein Undone Fills the Gaps in the Creature’s Tale
- Pullbox Reviews: TKO’s 7 Deadly Sins Offers Real Grit
- Pullbox Reviews: Woodland Creatures: Wild Souls Ushers in A New Kind of Werewolf!
- Jupiter Jet Saves the Universe…(after she finishes her chores)!
- Herd Offers a Primer on Pre-Historic Vampirism!
- Dark Horse Rings in the New Year with a New Hellboy Winter Special!
- Pullbox Reviews: Nils paints a beautiful Nordic allegory of nature vs technology
- Pullbox Reviews: The Clock starts ticking…
- From the Bookshelf: Epic’s Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser Explores the Dank Heart of Leiber’s Lankhmar
- Pullbox Reviews: Harleen, Or One Woman’s Descent Into Madness…
- From the Pullbox Bookshelf: Thieves’ World Graphics Offers Sanctuary
- The Visitor Offers Tense SciFi Mystery
- From the Pullbox Bookshelf: Rose & Thorn Reinvented (Again)
- Red Sonja: The Complete Gail Simone Omnibus Delivers the Red-Headed She-Devil in All Her Glory!
- Rags: the Trade Paperback Packs More than Just Impressive Cleavage