Father of two doting (well, ish) teenage children, I am a counselor and divorce mediator by day (and evening, until 8 or so), and vanquisher of evil (in my head) by night. Also, I recently adopted a 2-year-old red heeler named Zelda, who is awesome. I like riding my Harley when it's not raining or snowing (so about three weeks per year), collecting vintage Marvels and playing whatever RPG is in season at The Table (c).
Latest Posts by the Author
- Dark Horse Rings in the New Year with a New Hellboy Winter Special!
- Pullbox Reviews: Nils paints a beautiful Nordic allegory of nature vs technology
- Pullbox Reviews: The Clock starts ticking…
- From the Bookshelf: Epic’s Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser Explores the Dank Heart of Leiber’s Lankhmar
- Pullbox Reviews: Harleen, Or One Woman’s Descent Into Madness…
- From the Pullbox Bookshelf: Thieves’ World Graphics Offers Sanctuary
- The Visitor Offers Tense SciFi Mystery
- From the Pullbox Bookshelf: Rose & Thorn Reinvented (Again)
- Red Sonja: The Complete Gail Simone Omnibus Delivers the Red-Headed She-Devil in All Her Glory!
- Rags: the Trade Paperback Packs More than Just Impressive Cleavage
- Dungeons & Dragons Infernal Tides: Minsc and Boo take on Hell!
- Vampironica: New Blood #1 Delves Into the Depths of a Dark Riverdale!
- Firefly: The Sting… or Saffron’s Revenge!
- Pullbox Reviews: The Misplaced #1 – Ethereal Art and Heavenly Storytelling Make for an Outstanding Debut!
- Pullbox Reviews: Roku #1
- Pullbox Review: Going to the Chapel 3 (13 out of 13!)
- Pullbox Reviews: Tomb of the White Horse
- Pullbox Reviews: Squarriors Summer #4
- Pullbox Movie Review (Part Deux): The Joker Brings Down the House!
- Pullbox Reviews: Invasion From Planet Wrestletopia #4: Road Games