Father of two doting (well, ish) teenage children, I am a counselor and divorce mediator by day (and evening, until 8 or so), and vanquisher of evil (in my head) by night. Also, I recently adopted a 2-year-old red heeler named Zelda, who is awesome. I like riding my Harley when it's not raining or snowing (so about three weeks per year), collecting vintage Marvels and playing whatever RPG is in season at The Table (c).
Latest Posts by the Author
- Pullbox Reviews: The Misplaced #1 – Ethereal Art and Heavenly Storytelling Make for an Outstanding Debut!
- Pullbox Reviews: Roku #1
- Pullbox Review: Going to the Chapel 3 (13 out of 13!)
- Pullbox Reviews: Tomb of the White Horse
- Pullbox Reviews: Squarriors Summer #4
- Pullbox Movie Review (Part Deux): The Joker Brings Down the House!
- Pullbox Reviews: Invasion From Planet Wrestletopia #4: Road Games
- Pullbox Reviews: Vox Machina–the Comic Edition!
- David Taylor’s “The Grave” Offers Black (Noir) Gold
- Dropkick Murphys, Clutch and Hatebreed Rock Chicago!
- Pullbox Reviews: Strange Skies Over East Berlin #1
- Pullbox Guide to Conning: Episode 5
- Pullbox Guide to Conning: Episode 4
- Pullbox Reviews: Black Panther & the Agents of Wakanda Plumb the Dark Reaches of the Marvel Universe
- Pullbox Reviews: Herald – Lovecraft & Tesla
- Pullbox Guide to Conning: Episode 3
- Pullbox Reviews: Doctor Mirage #1
- Pullbox Guide to Conning: Episode 2
- Pullbox Reviews: Something is Killing the Children #1
- Pullbox Guide to Conning: Episode 1