White hot issue Geiger #3 by Doomsday Clock creative team Geoff Johns and Gary Frank has sold out completely at the distributor level. Image Comics will fast-track a reprint in order to keep up with increasing customer demand for the series.
“The whole team is incredibly grateful Geiger’s audience keeps growing,” said Johns. “Thanks to all the readers and retailers spreading the word!”
How do you make a monster? In Geiger #3, Geiger’s tragic origins are revealed, from his time before the war to his fateful meeting with the doomed Dr. Molotov. And all secrets are laid bare when the King of Las Vegas invades Geiger’s compound.
Available at comic book shops on Wednesday, June 16:
- Geiger #1, fourth printing Cover A – Diamond Code APR218568
- Geiger #1, fourth printing Cover B 1:25 copy incentive – Diamond Code APR218569
- Geiger #2, second printing Cover A – Diamond Code APR218570
- Geiger #2, second printing Cover B 1:25 copy incentive – Diamond Code APR218571
Available at comic book shops on Wednesday, July 7:
- Geiger #3, second printing – Diamond Code APR219896
- Geiger #4 Cover A Frank & Anderson – Diamond Code MAY210155
- Geiger #4 Cover B Walker – Diamond Code MAY210156
- Geiger #4 Cover C Martinbrough – Diamond Code MAY210157
- Geiger #4 Cover D Frank – Diamond Code MAY210158
Geiger is also available for purchase across many digital platforms, including Amazon Kindle, Apple Books, comiXology, and Google Play.