“A “Faces of Evil”issue! The War of Light ignites as the first bizarre battle with the Red Lanterns comes to a blood-fueled conclusion. But what unexpected fate has befallen Atrocitus, the leader of the Red Lanterns, and what new Green Lantern law is unveiled?
Plus, the Guardians of the Orange Light reveal themselves!”
I didn’t see the new law DC mentions, but there were some pretty cool reveals.
1) Hal Jordon can be turned to many different color rings.
2) The rings of the Blue Corps actually work in connection with Green Lantern rings. They act as power surge to green rings and suck dry all the others. It seems that hope and willpower go hand and hand. Hal finds that out in a very shocking event in the book
3) Carol Ferris’s heart aches for Hal Jordon, making her the perfect recruit for the Star Sapphires.
4) Sinestro is plotting to take back his Corps from Mongol (I can’t wait for that one!).
5) The symbol for the Black Corps is the same as the long time GL villain The Black Hand.
Overall this was a great issue with tons of OMG! moments. Geoff Johns is a master storyteller and Ivan Reis and tell a story through picture like no other. There is a reason this is one of the best books out there.