“Brainiac begins removing Chloe’s (Allison Mack) memories one by one until the only person she remembers is Davis. Clark (Tom Welling) realizes the only way to stop Brainiac from taking over Chloe’s mind is to rebuild the Fortress and ask Jor-El to heal her.”
This Ep should have been called “The Massive Re-Write of Chloe Sullivan”. Now Chloe will not know Clark’s secret, anything about Krypton, any of her adventures, and will be absent of their hyper-intellect she received from Brainiac . And here I thought she was getting interesting.
Now for the Lowdown:
– I missed the opening because my 1-year old had a diaper blowout, but I’m thinking that Chloe couldn’t recognize Jimmy.
– It’s the week before Chloe and Jimmy’s wedding.
– In an attempt to save her memory, Chloe lines her super-office with pic of her loved ones.
– Chloe is sure this is Brainiac’s doing.
– Davis pays Jimmy a visit that and does the “You better take care of her” speech.
– Brainiac is putting the Krypton symbol for “Doom” is Chloe’s head.
– Chloe looses her memory about Clark’s powers, Krypton, and pretty much all the good parts of the Smallville story line.
– Clark uses Tesse’s crystal to rebuild the Fortress.
– Jor-El says he can help Chloe, but he doesnt know what will happen.
– The only thing Chloe can remember is Kryptonian symbols and Davis.
– Clark takes Chloe to the Fortress and Jor-El restores her memory, all except her memory of Clark’s secret and Krypton.
-Jor-El heals Chloe and as he does, black Brainiac goo flows from Chloe’s eyes out her ears and into the Fortress.
– In the wrap up, Davis tells Chloe she’s marrying the wrong man and kisses her.
– Clark thanks Jor-El and calls him “Father”
– The Brainiac goo takes over the Fortress and we hear Brainiac’s voice saying that Doom is coming.
Next week is Jimmy and Chloe’s wedding day, a one episode return of Lana, and an appearence by Doomsday!